[Opencart] Product Shipping Limit
The SunflowerBiz Product shipping Limit Module allows you to select different shipping methods for each product. You can select a different shipping method for each product on the product management page from all existing shipping methods. Most importantly, we provide a solution to configure your shipping rules when customers purchase products with different shipping methods at the same time.
We offer 2 options on the admin->modules->product shipping limit page to set your own shipping rules:
1) “When products have common shipping Method”
2) “When products do NOT have common shipping Method”.
When products have common shipping Method, you have two options:
- Only display common shipping Method
- Display all product shipping Methods (available shipping method for all purchased products)
Add both product A and product B to cart
Product A with shipping A+ shipping B
Product B with shipping A+ shipping C
(Common shipping is shipping A)
If Only display common shipping Method, it will display shipping A when checkout.
If Display all product shipping Methods, it will display shipping A, B and C.
When products do NOT have common shipping Method, you have two options:
- Do not display any shipping Method
- Display Predefined shipping Method(s) (You can select predefined shipping method(s) from all shipping methods)
Add both product A and product B in cart,
Product A with shipping A
Product B with shipping B
If Do not display any shipping Method, it will not display any shipping method.
If Display Predefined shipping Method, you can choose a predefined shipping to display when checkout.
One note, our module will not change how your existing shipping method works and will not change shipping costs.
- Assign different shipping methods to each product
- Set shipping rules when multiple products with different shipping methods are added to the cart
- Will not change how existing shipping modules works, or shipping costs.
- Compatibility: v2.3.x-v3.x OCMOD
Note: When you select shipping method for one product, "unselect all" is the same as "select all". It means all shipping methods are available for this product.
-Install our module in admin->extensions->installer
-Refresh modification cache after install.
-Enable our module in module list
Support Opencart v2.3.x-v3.x OCMOD
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: