[Opencart] Category Payment Limit
The SunflowerBiz category Payment Limit Module allows you to select different payment methods for each category. You can select different payment method for each category on the category management page from all existing payment methods. Most importantly, we provide a solution to configure your payment rules when customers purchase products from multi categories with different payment methods at the same time.
We offer 2 options on the admin->modules->category payment limit page to set your own payment rules:
1) “When categories have common Payment Method”
2) “When categories do NOT have common Payment Method”.
When categories have common Payment Method, you have two options:
- Only display common Payment Method
- Display all category Payment Methods (available payment method for all purchased categories)
Add products from both category A and category B to cart
category A with payment A+ payment B
category B with payment A+ payment C
(Common payment is payment A)
If Only display common Payment Method, it will display payment A when checkout.
If Display all category Payment Methods, it will display payment A, B and C.
When categories do NOT have common Payment Method, you have two options:
- Do not display any Payment Method
- Display Predefined Payment Method(s) (You can select predefined payment method(s) from all payment methods)
Add products from both category A and category B in cart,
category A with payment A
category B with payment B
If Do not display any Payment Method, it will not display any payment method.
If Display Predefined Payment Method, you can choose a predefined payment to display when checkout.
One note, our module will not change how your existing payment method works and will not change payment costs.
- Assign different payment methods to each category
- Set payment rules when products from multiple categories with different payment methods are added to the cart
- Will not change how existing payment modules works, or payment costs.
- Compatibility: v1.5.x-v3.x
Note: When you select payment method for one category, "unselect all" is the same as "select all". It means all payment methods are available for this category.
-Copy new folder to your site root
-In admin->Extensions->Modules, install "Category Payment Limit" module
-Click "Edit" and check "Enable Category Payment Limit Module" to enable it.
-Copy vqmod file "category_payment_limit.xml" to /vqmod/xml
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: