[Magento] UnionPay / 中国银联支付
China UnionPay is a Chinese financial services corporation headquartered in Shanghai, China. It provides bank card services and a major card scheme in mainland China. Founded on March 26, 2002, China UnionPay is an association for China's banking card industry, operating under the approval of the People's Bank of China (PBOC, central bank of China). It is also the only interbank network in China that links all the ATMs of all banks throughout the country. It is also an EFTPOS (Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale) network. It is the largest card payment organization (debit and credit cards combined) in the world, based on payment transactions, schemes and number of cards issued, before Visa and MasterCard. It also offers mobile and online payments.
The SunflowerBiz UnionPay Module is a payment gateway which allows your site to process payment through UnionPay payment gateway API. When customers choose UnionPay payment method to checkout in front, it will jump to UnionPay official site to process the payment. Customers will be asked to enter their UnionPay account and password to make payment on UnionPay official site. The whole payment process is finished on UnionPay official site, which means customers’ UnionPay account and password will not be stored in your site. After finish payment, there is a “return” button on payment success page. After click the “return” button, customers will come back to your site and the order status will auto change to “processing” in site backend.
Before using this payment module, you have to register UnionPay Merchant Account on UnionPay official site to get all necessary info after submit application documents and get approved by UnionPay (Extra fee may be charged by China UnionPay)
UnionPay cards can be used in 141 countries and regions around the world, making it the third-largest payment network by value of transactions processed, behind Visa and MasterCard. Some UnionPay credit cards are also affiliated with American Express, MasterCard or Visa, and they can be used abroad as an American Express, MasterCard or Visa. UnionPay debit cards, however, can only be used in the UnionPay network and other networks that have signed contracts with UnionPay. Since 2006, China UnionPay cards can be used in over 100 countries outside China.
UnionPay is the primary network of these Chinese banks:
- Agricultural Bank of China
- Bank of China (including its Hong Kong-based subsidiary Nanyang Commercial Bank)
- Bank of Communications (Credit cards co-issued with HSBC)
- Bank of Ningbo
- Bank of Shanghai
- Beijing Commercial Bank
- China CITIC Bank
- China Construction Bank
- China Everbright Bank
- China Merchants Bank
- China Minsheng Banking Corporation
- Guangdong Development Bank
- Huaxia Bank (Credit cards co-issued with Deutsche Bank)
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
- Industrial Bank (Credit cards co-issued with Hang Seng Bank)
- Postal Savings Bank of China (formerly known as the China Postal Savings and Remittance Bureau)
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
- Shenzhen Development Bank
- Shenzhen Ping An Bank
- Taizhou City Commercial Bank
Other UnionPay-affiliated organizations include municipal commercial banks as well as rural credit cooperatives. Overall, there are 165 financial institutions that issue UnionPay cards.
UnionPay had partnered with JETCO in Hong Kong and Macau until January 1, 2006. As of January 2013, Bank of East Asia and Citibank were the only banks allowed to independently issue UnionPay credit cards in Hong Kong and the mainland. HSBC and its subsidiary Hang Seng Bank independently issue UnionPay credit cards in Hong Kong, while they issue cards in the mainland in cooperation with local banks as noted above. Deutsche Bank only has co-issued cards, with no independently issued UnionPay credit cards.
The following ten foreign banks have the right to issue UnionPay debit cards in China
- Bank of East Asia
- Development Bank of Singapore
- Hana Bank
- Hang Seng Bank
- OCBC Bank
- OCBC Wing Hang Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Woori Bank
UnionPay in other countries:
- Baiduri Bank offers a UnionPay debit card in Brunei
- Bangkok Bank offers a UnionPay credit card in Thailand
- Bank Sinarmas offers a UnionPay credit card in Indonesia
- BDO Unibank offers a UnionPay credit card in the Philippines
- DBS Bank offers a UnionPay debit card in Singapore.
- Halyk Bank offers both UnionPay credit and debit cards in Kazakhstan
- Kasikornbank offers a UnionPay credit card in Thailand
- Kazkommertsbank offers UnionPay credit cards in Kazakhstan
- Krung Thai Bank offers a UnionPay debit card in Thailand
- Lotte Card offers a UnionPay credit card in the Republic of Korea.
- Mitsubishi UFJ NICOS offers a UnionPay credit card in Japan.
- SCT Networks offers a UnionPay Debit card in Nepal.
- Public Bank offers a UnionPay Debit card in Malaysia.
- Mitsui Sumitomo Bank offers a UnionPay credit card in Japan.
- Shinhan Bank offers a UnionPay credit card in the Republic of Korea.
- United Overseas Bank offers a UnionPay credit card in Singapore.
- Vostochny Express Bank offers both UnionPay credit & debit cards in Russia.
- Bank Alfalah offers a UnionPay debit card in Pakistan.
- Use UnionPay Payment Gateway API
- Payment will be processed on UnionPay official site.
- Customers’ bankcard number and password will not be stored on your site.
- UnionPay supports 200+ local Chinese bankcards and 14 foreign banks. More info.
- Need to register UnionPay Merchant Account by submitting application form on UnionPay offical site (Extra fee may be charged by UnionPay)
- PCI compliance (One of PCI Original Members)
1. System _setting
3. Redirect to UnionPay
4. Support Banks
Support magento 1.5+
-Disable compilation before install.
-Upload all files to your site
-Login admin again.
-Refresh cache if you are using magento cache.
-In admin->System->Configuration ->Sales->Payment Methods, enable "UnionPay" payment.
Updated Version V 1.0.3--------Released on 23rd March, 2018
-Send confirmation email to customer when redirect to unionpay
Updated Version V 1.0.2 -------Released on 22nd March, 2018
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: